Thursday, 22 September 2016

What i felt..

I have learned,
to be real strong these days,
to stand tall whatever situation struck  me down,
whatever bad thoughts they think of me,
I just don't really care too much,
for there are much more things to be happy with,
and here,
I chose to be nice and practicing  good manners to anyone,
to those who ever once laugh at me,
laugh at my mistakes,
I know , I have a lot of weaknesses,
and I still trying to improve myself,
from that I learned to be humble,
to let go of my ego,
but,
there is sometime I feel
I feel empty inside,
heart that once upon embraces with beautiful garden,
turns out like a vast draught land,
and I am afraid of losing myself,
slowly,
situation has changes me to be another kind of me...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Any advice for me?